"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

A Fare Well ...

After a year and a half of posting, I will have to retire and leave the blog. I sadly have to leave because I am getting very inactive on posting and Club Penguin. Well the reason is because I am starting middle school and I was put in the gifted class where I have lots of Home Work and studying and I have almost no time to blog. I also started playing a new game called ROBLOX, its real epic and you can learn the ways of building and engineering. This blog has helped me get through a lot and feel good about helping you guys. I will continue to skim around CP sometimes and say hi to toy guys. I will still be visiting this blog often and supporting this blog, but as always Waddle On!
-Gadgetguy05

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the hard work you have done, Gadget. :) I wish you well on your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, I hope to see you and Woddylan again soon, I loved the chance to work on this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you come back someday!

      Delete
    2. I might but im thinking about still making guest posts once and a while.
      -Gadgetguy05

      Delete
  3. Don't remove my author rank as in case I wanna come back or make a Guest Post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Gadgetguy! I hope you return :) I have been inactive for the summer holidays sorry guys i was very busy, but now i'm back dudes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update: My blog One Club Penguin is closed.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)