"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

Diaries Of Jack Rider: Where is G Billy? PART 1

Before we begin, I want you guys to know that the only thing I will still be posting here with is my stories, because all my stories are already here. And about my last story, The Rookie Bros, I forgot to make an ending for that.


Saturday, March 16 2010

2:47 PM

If you are reading this,you have found my diary. Anyways, just a few minutes ago my friends Cadence and Echo came into my office. They said that G Billy (from the Penguin Band) has been lost! Here is what Cadence said:
"Just yesterday The Penguin Band were at Penguin City performing as part of their Better Days tour, and just before they began they didn't find their drummer, G Billy! They had to cancel all shows,including their very special performance at Penguin Square Garden! And I have my friend Echo, or 006 (double oh six), with me, Echo is great at solving crimes!"
I told Cadence that I know 006, as he has been a good writer and -- WAIT! This is my first time writing in my diary, sorry for not introducing myself. I am the head assistant writer at the Club Penguin Times, and my name is Jack Rider. Okay, now back to what I was saying, I know 006 because he used to be a writer that I worked with, but now he is the best crime solver on the PPlanet (Penguin Planet). He lives in Penguin City but travels all around the PPlanet. Anyways, I think that's enough writing for today.

4 comments:

  1. Woddylan Just to let you know, I might start writing stories for fun. I will try hard to use grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack rider,the name, reminds me of alex rider the series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same - that was my first thought when I read this story

      Delete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)