"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

The Future Of Dustin Smith Sneak Peek

Well hello there fellow penguins! I know a lot of you want to know what is going to happen with Dustin Smith once ZX4237 Files: Operation Blackout/Mission Gary is over. Well, I can't give too much away. But, I will give you a little sneak peek of what will happen in the future of Dustin Smith's future. Speaking of future, I have a feeling Dustin Smith might end up in the future ;) Anyways, here is that sneak peek I was talking about:
What do you think will happen later in Dustin Smith's life? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think about Dustin Smith's future and the sneak peek. I always like to hear feedback!

~Woddylan

1 comment:

  1. So was it the yeti that turned the island into invert colours? And what was the ninja? Snow, fire, water or SHADOW!!! Btw do you use paint for editing your photos cos if so I could give you some famous penguin images that you could edit into some photos, if that would help. I don't have Herbert though. Only penguins like PH, Gary, Aunt Arctic, OLD Penguin Band (for the past??)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)