"Waddle on!" ~Lane Merrifield (Billybob)

My First Story - THE EPF

It's me Gary. I have a story for you. Here it is:

Gary was standing at the dock one day when an agent came up to him. Gary was shouting "ALL EPF AGENTS REPORT FOR DUTY!". The person that came up to him was the only agent that showed up. Gary knew it didn't really matter if only one agent came. The agent said to Gary, "Let's go to the EPF!". Gary agreed, "To the EPF!". So they went to the EPF. Gary and the agent got seated. Gary looked around, then said, "Oh no!! Rookie and Jet Pack Guy are gone!". The agent replied "This is bad THIS IS BAD!!". Gary had an idea. "Let's search in the forest and in the woods. They both teleported to the forest. "Even worse," said Gary, "Their not here!". Gary thought he would search the cove alone so he said, "Stay here agent," "I'll be right back.". Then Rookie came out of the cove. The agent asked, "Where is Gary?". Jet Pack Guy replied, "What?". The agent said in a scared voice, "Umm, uhh, G-g-gary just went in th-there!". Jet Pack Guy said, "OH NO!". But the agent was smart. "Don't panic. We are brave EPF Agents. And if we are brave we should go search for him.". Jet Pack Guy replied, "Yeah, I guess you're right.". And so they decided to search the EPF. They found  mysterious penguin there. The mysterious penguin said, "I'm Jet Pack Guy". Then Jet Pack Guy (the other one) said, "No, I'm jet pack guy. I don't own that kind of jetpack.". The mysterious penguin (maybe the real Jet Pack Guy) said, "I know. I am the Jet Pack Guy from the future. So technically we are the same person. I have a new upgraded jetpack that G will give you in the future. The agent said, "Rookies not here, but don't panic. Stay here guys. I'm going to go find him.". The Jet Pack Guys both replied, "Good Luck!" as the agent teleported. Then Rookie came back, but without his glasses! Rookie said "Gary! Gary! Herbert did this to me!". Gary said, "That Herbert! Here, I have some spare glasses.". "Thanks G," replied Rookie. Then Gary said, "Wait a minute, where is the agent that found you!?". Rookie replied, "His teleporter broke so he's taking the long way.". "Oh," replied Gary in relief. Just then the agent was back. He was turned into a puffle! The agent said, "HERBERT! He did this to me!!". Just then the Future Jet Pack Guy had to return to the future or it would be too late so he said, "Bye Guys, the future will be wrong if I don't get back soon. Future G is expecting me soon in the upgraded EPF. Bye!". Everyone else replied, "Bye" as the Future Jet Pack Guy teleported with the upgraded teleporter that lets you go into past, present, and future while saying, "Good luck!" even though he knew they would catch Herbert. Suddenly, right after he left, Herbert came in! And he was a penguin! All the agents said, "HERBERT!" and he replied to G, "One of your Elite Penguin Fools made me a penguin! How dare you!". Then G cuffed him (it was a lot easier to cuff a penguin then a polar bear). Herbert said, "I'll get you next time!".


THE END

I worked very very hard on this story. It actually happened on CP and we didn't even mean to do it! Tell me what you think in the comments.



3 comments:

  1. It is very intresting and mind puzzling, I like it! The only thing to improve would be to add some pictures, even if they dont have the famous penguins in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Echo. But the reason I didn't take pictures when I was doing it with my buddies was because we were having so much fun I forgot to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice story, Woddylan! Oh, and yes, I think I could make Sunday Chat with you today. Please reply with a comment at my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :) When you comment, please no cussing, spam, or inappropriate language. Note that all comments are moderated. Have fun! :)